Sweet Chilli Mayo is the perfect dipping sauce for just about everything. Plus, it truly couldn’t be easier to make!
Homemade Sweet Chilli Mayo
As you’ve probably guessed, is simply mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. I like to work at a ratio 2:3 mayo:sweet chilli, but you can totally work to preference.
Sweet Chilli Mayo Variations
- Spicy – Add a pinch of Chilli Flakes.
- Zesty – Add a squeeze of Lime (or Lemon) Juice.
- Creamy – Use Sour Cream instead of mayo! (Aussie style served with wedges, just only half mix the dip).
Sweet chilli mayo is perfect for just about everything.. Here’s some dunking ideas!
What to serve with sweet chilli mayo
How long does sweet chilli mayo keep?
Cover and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Hey, whilst you’re here, here’s some other dip I think you’ll love!
Creamy Dip Recipes
- Sriracha Mayo
- Garlic and Herb Dip
- Cheese and Chive Dip
- Sour Cream and Chive Dip
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dip
- Creamy Avocado Dip
- All Delicious Dips!
Alrighty, let’s tuck into this easy sweet chilli mayo shall we?!
How to make Sweet Chilli Mayo (Full Recipe & Video)
Sweet Chilli Mayo
- Small Pot
- Tablespoon (for measuring)
- Teaspoon (for stirring)
Ingredients (check list):
- 6 tbsp Full Fat Mayo
- 4 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (or to taste)
- Add 6 tbsp mayo to a small pot then stir 2 tbsp sweet chilli. Taste test and add more sweet chilli if preferred. Cover and store for up to 3 days.
Quick 1 min demo!
- Spicy - Add a pinch of Chilli Flakes.
- Zesty - Add a squeeze of Lime (or Lemon) Juice.
- Creamy - Use Sour Cream instead of mayo but only half combine (the Aussie way!)
Your Private Notes:
If you loved this Sweet Chilli Mayo Recipe then be sure to pin it for later! Already made them or got a question? Give me a shout in the comments below and pick up your free ecookbook along the way!