This Garlic and Herb Dip is perfect for dunking wedges and even better for drizzling over pizza! If you’re looking for a Domino’s style Garlic and Herb dip, look no further.
Garlic and Herb Dip
The amount of garlic and herb dips from Domino’s that I’ve thrown down my neck over the years is quite frankly concerning. So, naturally I thought it was time to curate my own version.
Just a note, garlic and herb dips tend to differ around the world, so this one is based on the UK version. Here’s what you’ll need:
Garlic and Herb Dip Ingredients
- Mayo & Sour Cream – Full Fat, of course.
- Garlic – Fresh and minced/finely grated.
- Oregano & Parsley – Dried works great!
- Vinegar – White Wine Vinegar works best, subs in the recipe card.
I also season the dip with a pinch of sugar and salt, both to taste.
Making Garlic and Herb Dip
My number one tip for making this dip is to lest it rest in the fridge before serving.
By resting in the fridge you allow the flavours to develop. I recommend at least an hour, but overnight is best.
How much garlic to use?
1 medium clove of garlic goes a LONG way in this dip, so I don’t recommend using any more. If after letting it rest you want it more garlicky you can then add another 1/2 clove, but like I said, 1 should be plenty.
What to serve Garlic and Herb Dip with?
- Pepperoni Pizza Parcels
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Popcorn Chicken
- Baked Chicken Tenders (or Fried Chicken Tenders)
And there we have it! The perfect homemade garlic and herb dip is ready for the taking. If you’re looking for similar dips before we tuck into the full recipe then check these out:
Quick and Easy Homemade Dips
Alrighty, to the garlic and herb dip recipe!!
How to make Garlic and Herb Dip (Full Recipe & Video)
Garlic and Herb Dip
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Cling Film
- Zester/Fine Grater (for garlic)
Ingredients (check list):
- 1/2 cup / 120g Full Fat Mayo
- 1/2 cup / 120g Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 medium clove of Garlic, grated/minced
- pinch of Sugar, to taste
- pinch of Salt, to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine mayo, sour cream, herbs, garlic and vinegar and stir to combine. Test for seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Clover with cling film and rest in the fridge for the flavours to develop (at least an hour, overnight is best).
Quick 1 min demo!
If you loved this Garlic and Herb Recipe then be sure to pin it for later! Already made them or got a question? Give me a shout in the comments below and pick up your free ecookbook along the way!