Cheese and Chive Recipe
A fresh, simple and delicious homemade version of the classic Cheese and Chive Dip.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup / 120g Full Fat Mayo
- 1/2 cup / 120g Sour Cream
- 2 heaped tbsp Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives, finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic, grated/minced
- 1/2 Lemon, juice only
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
a) Make ahead - It's best to make ahead as the flavours will develop and marry together in the fridge a little better.
b) Garlic - make sure it's a small clove otherwise it'll be too overpowering. For preference I'd start off with half a clove and adjust accordingly.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.99g | Protein: 2.04g | Fat: 17.36g | Saturated Fat: 4.327g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.341g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.08g | Trans Fat: 0.09g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 55mg | Sugar: 0.27g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 60mg